We are a loving, growing, praying Baptist church located in Rutherford, NJ (Bergen County).
Living Gospel COVID-19 Status and Requirements
Yes, we’re open! We have resumed in-person gatherings for both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings in accordance with New Jersey directives for indoor gatherings. All gatherings will have a limited capacity in compliance with the State. Please notify us if you plan to attend in-person. Although we do not anticipate that we’ll go over the limited capacity, we want to ensure compliance.
In accordance with State regulations and in the principle of loving our neighbors, you are required to:
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from those not in your household. Seating will be marked to help with this.
- Wear a face covering at all times. Keep your face covering on the entire duration of the service, including entering and exiting the facilities.
We will continue to offer Zoom for all services. In-person gatherings are only for Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings at this time. All other gatherings will be Zoom-only unless communicated otherwise.
Apologetics Book Study Summer 2020
Starting July 12, we will be having an 8-week book study using Paul Copan’s book When God Goes to Starbucks. We will be meeting once a week on Sundays at 6:30pm via Zoom. After signing up you will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting.
Update: The book study has been postponed until a later date. Please keep your copy of the book and continue reading. We will let you know when we reschedule!
All Zoom meetings require a password unless dialing in. If you have not received the password for some reason, please email us.
- If on a computer or using the Zoom app on a smartphone, just click the link below to join the meeting. Then enter the password given to you.
- If you are dialing in, the New York area phone number to use is +1 929 205 6099 for all meetings. After dialing that number, enter the meeting # listed below.
|Click to join Zoom meeting||Meeting #|
|Romans Bible Study, Sunday 9:30am||894 5440 1275|
|Proverbs / Song of Songs Bible Study, Sunday 9:30am||833 7221 8424|
|Sunday Worship 11:00am||408 586 827|
|Wednesday Prayer 7:00pm||543 959 689|
|Friday Men’s Prayer 8:00am||165 119 210|
- Connect before the meeting begins.
- Keep your microphone muted if you are not speaking. This cuts down on background noise so others can hear. If the host mutes you it’s because of this.
- Don’t unmute yourself to speak if it is not the appropriate time. Pretend like the service is at the church building.
- If you have your video on, please refrain from walking around or other activities, since it can be distracting. Pretend like you are in a face-to-face gathering.
If you missed connecting with us on Zoom, you can watch the message from last Sunday here: