Just as a reminder, we are asking church members to spend some time fasting Mondays throughout November and December. Their are a variety of kinds of fasting, so do your research. Whether it is for one meal today or the entire day, we encourage you to fast and pray with us.
- The church is continuing to accept Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
- Throughout the months of November and December we are asking members to fast on Mondays. There are a variety of types of fasting, so pick one that works for you if you are able, whether that is for one meal or for the entire day.
- Wednesday November 22 is our Thanksgiving Eve dinner at the church at 6:30 pm.
- We’ll be having a fellowship on November 12 at 1:15 pm at Charlie Browns in Wayne, NJ.
- Life on Mission study continues this Wednesday at 7:00pm with prayer. No youth activities during the study this Wednesday.
- We’ll have a time for youth and kids to have pizza and games at the church from 4:30pm to 7:00pm this Wednesday.
- Be sure to join a Sunday School class if you haven’t already!
- Wednesday nights we are studying Life of Mission from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
- October 21 is the NJNET workshops from 8:30am to 1:30pm in Randolph.
- October 22 we are having our monthly missions luncheon. Come enjoy breakfast for lunch after the service this coming Sunday!
- Missions Luncheon after worship this coming Sunday, September 24. See Debra if you can bring a dish. All are welcome!
- WMU Women’s Conference this coming Saturday, September 23. See Elaine about attending.
- Life on Mission continues this Wednesday at 7:00 pm at the church. Come join us!
Our church’s Life on Mission book study continues tonight in the back sanctuary at the church at 7:00pm. Youth and kids will also have activities planned.
Thank you to all church members who were able to come to the Rutherford Fair today and work the table at the church! We know many of you were traveling to see family and friends this weekend and we’re thankful for your prayers. We spoke to many people from the neighborhood, with many conversations leading to the gospel. We also gave out many gospel tracts as well. Thanks again!
Just a quick reminder that we will be having our Labor Day outreach at the Rutherford Labor Day Street Fair tomorrow (Sept. 4). If you have not signed up for a time to come work the table outside the church, please just come on by to help at any time!
Join us as we learn to live Life on Mission by Dustin Willis. The study starts September 6th at 7pm, upstairs in the old sanctuary.
Kids and Youth are invited downstairs for a time of music, missions, and games.
At Living Gospel Baptist Church, we are a part of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC). This means that we can cooperate with many churches throughout the U.S. for a common goal of sharing the Gospel. The North American Mission Board (NAMB), which is a part of SBC, has started a relief effort to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Churches all across the nation can pool their resources together and help those in time of need. NAMB has set up an online giving tool. If you want to give to those who are affected by Hurricane Harvey, click here.