Here are a few announcements and upcoming events. Have a great week!
- This week we are following regular weekly schedule.
- Support us in Boiling Springs Savings Bank’s Community Alliance Program!
- We have several opportunities for members to give in various ways the next few months:
- Operation Christmas Child has kicked off! Fill a shoe box with toys and school supplies. Shoe boxes are in the foyer. See Nancy Pearson for more details.
- Give to Good Shepherd Mission. They need ketchup, mustard, paper plates, plastic silverware, oatmeal, coffee, sugar, garlic, and trash bags. Donation box downstairs in kitchen area.
- Give to the Urban Life-Source Connections. They need new socks, seats, toiletries, hats, sweatshirts, underwear, pajamas, and large print NIV bibles.
- Give to our church’s food pantry. We need pasta & sauce, cans of soup, tuna, chicken, beans, vegetables, rice, cereal, oatmeal, snacks and juice.
- The group home next to the church is having a party. See Joan Cook for how to contribute in order for gifts to be purchased.
Sunday, Oct 28 – Missions Luncheon – After the worship service, join us for a free luncheon. If you’re a regular at LGBC please sign up to bring a dish! Good Shepherd Mission will be discussing their ministry.
Thursday, Nov 8 – Men’s & Women’s Groups – 6:30pm
Friday, Nov 9 – Parent’s Night Out